Thursday, July 25, 2013

Island time

A few weekends ago I had my niece Adrianne come to Toronto for a visit with aunt Ashley and Uncle Jeff.

Saturday J had to work so Adriane and I packed up some sandwiches, cookies, berries and LOTS of Water of course, then we headed out early to catch the ferry to centre island.  I let Adrianne ride her bike {I didn't want to make her poor little legs walk that far}





^ Not impressed with the view.^

\

^picnic time^











Sunday Jeff had the day off work so we took her to High Park to vsit the zoo.


  
  ^ Adrianne feeding the llamas ^
    
   
  
^Uncle Jeff & Adrianne taking a little water/slushie break^
   
 
 
^Uncle Jeff & Adriane posing outside the Hockey Hall of Fame. ^
^dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. Adriane ate almost all her food.^
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment