Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Canada!!

Last work week flew by pretty fast, Wednesday we had the launch of the season premiere of Big Brother, We gave away bright neon sunnies branded with the Big Brother and Global logo. 










Friday Hanson performed for the Morning Show's summer concert series. I must admit I was excited at first as I was obsessed with them as a pre teen {Remember Mmm Bop?}. But they showed up and played all their new music...  Really who knows any of that stuff. Lol











Oh Zack such a dreamy boy he was. 




As for the weekend;
how was yours? ours was pretty wonderful, spent time with family and friends, BBQ's, backyard fires, swims, suntans turned into sunburns, and airplane rides.  
Friday night we headed to Chatham to visit the in-laws via Porter airlines and landed around dinner time so we ordered pizza for a quick dinner and sat around the fire later night. We were hoping for decent weather as it had rained most of the week and down poured before we left for the airport. SOOO Saturday morning I woke up super early to get a head start to the day as I knew it would only be a matter of time before we were getting back on the airplane and heading back to Toronto. My old high school friend/college roommate Marybeth picked me up Saturday morning so we could go for coffee and catch up chat. Before we knew it two hours had passed and we were still sitting at the coffee shop chatting away with the employees starring at us from behind the counter lol. We figured that was our queue to head out.    
When I got back to the in-laws the sun had started to poke through the clouds, so J and My mother in-law prepared a red and white sangria while the father in-law and I made some sandwiches for lunch. We then laid out by the pool sunbathing and enjoying some drinks. It had turned out to be a beautiful day. J and I now look like lobsters to say the least but we cant complain because we were told to put in suntan lotion numerous time!! :D
I even tried BBQ'd frog legs that we had as an appetizer. {didn't hate them but...goooood odds I wont be having them again} 
 
Monday J and I even caught the Canada Day Jays game. We even scored a red Jays hat they were giving away.and we watched fireworks outside our condo window.



 
  
 
messing around at the airport
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment