Friday, June 14, 2013

5 on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY gotta get down on Friday... Ok ok I know I'm lame but whatever im excited it's friday!

The reason I'm super duper excited is the fact that I am linking up for the first time eva with some lovely ladies ,Carolina Charm, Hello Happiness, The good life blog and a. liz adventures for their "Five on Friday" Linkup where you write a post about five things you're loving this week so let me get started.  

- O N E - My lovely husband 
  
Let me start by saying of course I love my husband everyday of every week but, this week was extra special because the previous one he had been very sick so slept most of the week. So I was so excited to be able to spend this week with him, cooking dinner, drinking wine & hot tubbing. Love you babe! 

- T W O - Arrested Development; Seasons 1,2,3
   If you haven't herd all the buzz of season 4 coming out you must be living under a rock. {Nah just kidding} I've actually never seen any of the seasons myself and with everyone talking about this new season coming out I decided I would borrow the first three from my coworker to get myself caught up. IT IS absolutely hilarious!!! A must watch. 

- T H R E E - Hot Yoga

   Im going to write an entirely separate post dedicated to my experience with hot yoga but for now lets just say I'm obsessed, with summer around the corner who wouldn't want to sweat and detoxify thier body. And HEY! you get to wear yoga pants for 75 minutes of your day


- F O U R - Being Positive 
   Everyday we should try to remain positive, even if were having a rough day try to see the positive of the situation. Now I'm not one to preach because  I don't often do this myself but this week I decided I would try this everyday.


- F I V E - Iced Coffee
I've Recently discovered how to make homemade iced coffee. Lol {honestly folks not that difficult} basically its an Americano with ice :) 2x expresso shot, add water, ice, milk & sugar and enjoy. 





Thats all folks hope you enjoyed!! 

Thanks again to the lovely girls below for this link up of "5 on Fridays"

A&J

1 comment:

  1. I'm a nut for an iced coffee as well! I have a Keurig machine so I just usually brew a pod over a cup with lots and lots of ice in it.

    And I feel ya on the hot yoga! It's been way too long since I've attended a class, but they are so detoxifying and exhilarating!

    Thanks SO much for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete