Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mama was in town

My mom had recently mentioned  that she wanted to go to a taping of a tv show, so naturally working in the tv industry I was like sweeeeet I'll hook her up - knowing that the tickets are free to most tapings. First I tried Steven and Chris but their show is booked for the entire year! THE ENTIRE YEAR!! whoa crazy. Then I looked up Marilyn Denis and score I got us some tickets. I figured since J had the day off I would ordered him a ticket too, but he ended up being sick the day of {Im sure he planned that one lol jk}. 

Mama and I arrived early at the studio to get our spot in line, they waited till 9am exactly before they let us in to the 'holding zone' {But no really, it was a holding zone with securtiy and a roped off area lol} OH and let me tell you people if you ever want VIP treatment somewhere I recomend traveling with an elder who has a cane {sorry mama} Haha my mom has a bad back and has a cane it literally is the greatest thing ever like no joke! {Trust me when I say it doesn't just work at tv studios} the staff and security at the studio were so accommodating to my mom they even said they would wrestle someone to give her a seat in the 'holding zone'. And at the end of the show the audience coordinator held our bags and her cane while we got our picture taken it was pretty great. 





A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment