Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekend Recap ---- MMVA13!

Yesterday I was still recovering from the after parties and was way to hung over to begin writing this post {still not sure how I made it to work}. 

Anyways Let me start by saying this seriously is the funnest {12 hour shifts Friday, Saturday & Sunday} weekend of work! My 'Title' is called a 'Talent Wrangler' meaning I'm assigned to a celebrity who will either be performing or presenting at the MMVA's. this year my talent was Mia Martina, a Canadian singer you may know her song Stereo Love.
So basically all weekend you will have their schedule {i.e.. sound checks, script reads, red carpet/on air hit times.} get it?

I love listening to the sound checks by far my favourite. Its like my own personal concert ITS GREAT!



 

 
 
 
 
 
Philip Philips
 
 
Red Carpet
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Red Carpet from above
 
Taylor to the left of Mia
 
 
Taylor Swift backstage
 
 
 
 
 
The show credits









Green room lounge
 
Free stuff YES PLEASE!
 
AFTER PARTY!!!
 
 

Anyone remember Soul decision??  Trevor Guthrie












GREEN ROOM LOUNGE 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment