Friday, December 20, 2013

5 on Fridays

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
It's FRIDAY... AND only 4 more days till the big guy comes down the chimney's!!!

 
This is my second time linking up with these lovely ladies ,Carolina Charm, Hello Happiness, The good life blog and a. liz adventures for their "Five on Friday" Linkup.
Let me jump right in to the things I'm loving


- O N E - Apple Cinnamon Tea

  

- TWO - Hot Cocoa with Cinnamon AND Coconut milk

 
Bring coconut milk to a simmer on the stove top, add hot cocoa mix to your mug, add some cinnamon, pour the hot milk in your mug, stir and Enjoy! Tell me that ain't the best dang thing your ever tasted.
 
- THREE - Breaking Bad


OK I know I'm a little late on this one but Netflix has got the best of us. The husband and I have been binge watching were only on the 3rd season so no spoilers please :)
 
- FOUR - Ice Skating 

 
 
Love Canadian winter only for this reason, we can skate outdoors.

- FIVE - Headbands Trend
 





 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love ice skating and that hot cocoa sounds amazing!

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete