Tuesday, December 10, 2013

November

Well, Where to begin I'm not quite sure where this month went seeing as I'm writing this post in December I've kind of missed posting ANYTHING in November. I feel like I blinked and it was gone. So much has happened that I didn't even have a chance to blog.
 
Let's see.... Rewind
Hello! and welcome to Jasper/Ellis birthday season 2013!
 
November 17th I celebrated turning 26 boo. My girlfriend took me out for drinks to a cute little South American bar on King West the Saturday before my actually day of birth. Honestly don't ask me what it was called I really have no idea but, let's just say the Tequila was flowing like water up in there. Sunday was my actual Brithday and Jeff took my to Earl's Kitchen for some delish dinner.




Then My big sister graduated! I believe this in it self deserves its own entire blog post. I honestly cannot express how proud I am of my big sister. She has four children, a husband  and two dogs and still managed to go back to school a then went to college. I love the quote 'she believed she could...so she did'. Its perfect.  
 

November 28th My big sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Ange!!! love you were celebrating soon by going to Montreal ;). This will be Her and her husbands first time on a plane... Stay tuned.  





No comments:

Post a Comment