Monday, December 30, 2013

Out With the Old

Cheers to a New Year!!!

I'm not sure about you but I just have this really great feeling about 2014, I'm not quite sure what it is that seems so excting but I sure can't wait for the new year to begin.
 
Do any of you set goals or resolutions going into the new year? Please share your goals or resolutions in the comments. 

My 2014 Goals are;
• less judgmental
• be more positive
• workout more

I wanted to say goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014 by looking back at my favorite memories, with highlights from each month.
Most of these discoveries I had posted on instagram, {unnecessary documentation. check!} and some I dug up from preview blog posts.

J a n u a r y - The long 8 hour drive to Frankenmuth with J's Grandparents
F e b r u a r y - Valentines day with the husband






M a r c h - Our big move into the city
A p r i l - Taking my niece to a Jays game and uncle Jeff catching a ball for her
M a y - Winning seat upgrades to the TD Comfort Zone {and other cool prizes} with my in laws
J u n e - Being {This} close to Taylor Swift & Completing my first 5k race
J u l y - Spend the weekend with my Niece in the city

A u g u s t - Patio season

S e p t e m b e r - Weekends with friends

O c t o b e r - Celebrating our honeymoon, 1 year anniversary And Halloween fun with our family


N o v e m b e r - Our trip to Chicago & My sister graduating college


D e c e m b e r - Experiencing my sister and brother in law's first time on an airplane.

1 comment:

  1. Love it SISTA!!! On to a new year and new beginnings ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete