Friday, December 6, 2013

Chicago Trip

oh Hiiiiiii
I know your all probably thinking I must have broke my fingers or lost all wifi signal. Well
I must come clean, I've just been super lazy. Ever since we got back from our honeymoon/1st wedding anny I can't seem to regain any energy to do anything...not even write blogs while lounging on the couch, natta thing! so here goes a long over due post from Nov 2nd, yes one month ago!
 
Perfect weekends are hard to come by and so is quality time with my husband as he only gets one weekend a month off. This was a very spontaneous trip we decided only the week before we were going to go for his {one} weekend off. 
 
I kid you not, this was THEEEE perfect weekend especially for being the 'Windy City' more so for being November!
 
I've been to Chicago years ago with mama, but Jeff had never been. Jeff and I both fell in love with this city it is so magical. 
Please take a look at our self guided tour of Chicago.
 
 
 
△△UNO's deep dish pizza is SO worth the 1 hour wait! △△
△Our teeny tiny table, not kidding Jeff's menu was hitting me in the face while he tried to order△ 
 
 
△△ Our beautiful hotel entrance and ball room △△ 
 
 
 △△The Bean {The Cloud}△△
△△Classic bean photo△△ 

No comments:

Post a Comment