Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ugly Sweaters

 Hey Friends,
I'm really trying to get caught up on my blog posts so I can start posting regularly again.  
 
My Birthday was in November and my girlfriend Sarah's is in December {Today actually} so we decided to have a pot luck/ugly sweater party/game night a few weekends ago to celebrate together. Sarah was so kind to host the party at her house with the help of our good friends bringing delicious appetizers. Jeff and I had such a blast, it was so fun to catch up with everyone.
 
Please enjoy the photos below :)
 
△△ Chef Sarah △△
△△ Of course Rocky joined the party with his sweater △△
△△ The boys watching hockey △△
△△ ...while the girls play games & drank wine △△
△△ Heads Up! △△
△△ And the best part - the FRIENDS! △△
 

△△ Love my goofy friends △△
 
Time to get working on the next party!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment