Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Life as a city sleeker

Well alot has happened since the big move into the city. Im not sure where to start thank goodness for my memory box of photos (Instagram) to remind me. We moved in March and I'm now just posting in ... May ahhh sorry guess I've just been enjoying the city too much but honestly no excuses. 
Ok lets see so we attended our friends bridal shower as well as their city hall ceremony they actually got married in Guatemala (May 4) but due to their religion they had to legally wed here first, we were unable to travel to Guatemala however we did dog sit their cute little spanish speaking poodle named Bobota ba-boat-ta






Then Easter came and went. We went to my sisters and had tons of fun blowing out the egg yokes and dipping them with her kids I even made my niece a belated tie dye birthday cake ( thanks Pinterest) 






A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment