Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Where I've Been

Hey!!   Wondering why I haven't posted anything lately?  Yeah me too.  Well mostly because I'm completely lazy, no excuse here. But I have moved to a new platform you may of herd of this thing called Youtube, Maybe not. Well I have always had a passion for video editing as you know I went to school for broadcast Television so it only seems like a natural progression to have that overlap my daily life.  So what I'm getting at here is I may continue to post actual blog posts from time to time but right now I am focusing on filming my life diary and posting it over on our Vlog channel {mostly me} if any of you care to head over to our channel and check it out thumbs up AND subscribe. That would be wonderful! we love sharing our little life adventure with all of you.
 
 Thanks!
Love The Jaspers
:)
 
Our Channel Link
 

No comments:

Post a Comment