Saturday, August 10, 2013

H A P P Y W E E K E N D

Let me start by saying I’m NOT okay with the fact that fall is around the corner, Don’t get me wrong, Fall will always be my favorite season. I love wearing big comfy sweaters and jackets & the sweet smell of pumpkin scent. But for some reason I don’t want it here yet, I don't feel we got a full summer, we hardly had summer weather... with either rain or the hot hot scorching muggy heat {the don't wanna leave the air conditioned house kinda heat}, I'm going to say thats hardly summer! A few nights ago I was leaving my yoga class at 8:45pm and the sun had already gone down. It was sad, the realization is setting in that summer nights will be over very soon, or they already are and its only the beginning of August!

With that being sad these next few weekends that are left I'm going to take full advantage of.

Last night the husband and I went to the jays game, the seasons almost done sad face {I promise this post will not be depressing -it says happy in the tittle}. Before the Friday games the Roger Centre has a 'Friday Fan Fastival' to geteveryone  pumped up for the game. They have music, drinks & games with prizes. Last nights prizes were mason jars with bucket hats inside {so cute i cant wait to use it!} The Jays were playing the Oakland 'A' and they got their butts smoked boo.


This morning I'm trying out Ariel yoga with a friend so that should be fun {I'll write another post if its worth it} Than Sunday my friend and I are going to yet another Jays game {can you tell Ilove  baseball?} They're giving a Brett Lawrie bobble head away to the first 20,000 fans {hope we get one, he's so dreamy} 
Thats how my weekends going so far what about yours? 


No comments:

Post a Comment