Friday, February 7, 2014

THE LIVE FIT PROGRAM 4 Week Update *picture*

I really wanted to wait till the end of the 12 week program to show off my progress pictures but honestly I'm so amazed by how much my body has changed in only 4 short weeks {28 days} its crazy and I'm so proud of myself I love this new found journey I'm on to living a much healthier life.
The results I've seen have been from incorporating clean eating, lifting weights 4-5x week, yoga 3-4x week & taking supplements{Fish Oil, Mulit Vitamin, BCAA & Protein}. Remember stick with the program and YOU WILL SEE RESULTS.



So here it goes...

 
 
Dont forget to check back for more updates. You can also follow me on Instagram to see my updates. @ashleajasper

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job Ashley! Let me know how you enjoy the experience...might want to follow suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff. I will keep you posted on my progress :)

      Delete