Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Big Brother Canada baby!!!!

The best part about working for a television network is the perks of course!! If you didn't already know; you know now, Slice network is launching Big Brother Canada woot woot. I was lucky enough to score two tickets for J and I to the season premiere taping of the show, when the houseguests enter into the Bb house. How cool since I love love looooove the american version. Only thing is we had to keep it a secret until the taping went to air and we were not allowed to take any pictures while in the studio because they didn't want any footage to get leaked before the airing. However I managed to get a screen shot of J and I in the background behind the host see if you can spot us in the picture.


Just wait theres more

The day before the launch of Big Brother Canada they had a 'slop' food truck driving around the city to promote the season premiere and the best part is that Dan Gheesling from last season was there. And of course I had to ask if I could feed him my slop hehe. He was a bit hesitant at first but trust and expecting the unexpected is part of BB. Dan was super nice so enjoy some of the fun photos we took together.


A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment