Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Day

I really dislike Valentine's day its such a hallmark holiday! I feel we should show love everyday not just celebrate it once a year. But it's hard not to love it when you have the most handsomest stud muffin on earth to celebrate it with!
I had to work but my lucky cupid had the day off. Anyways I got up super early so I had time to sneak off to Tim Hortons to pick up J favourite muffin {fruit explosion} and leave a few sweet little notes before I disappeared for eight hours.

Then I came home to this ...







Pink everything... Candies,noodles,froth on my latte. He knows me too well!

We celebrated by eating spaghetti with homemade meat balls while watching Lady & the Tramp, which I believe I feel asleep near the end {as per usual} followed by dessert; strawberry & cheese danish's with a side of chocolate cover strawberries and a latte prepared by my lovely served with pink froth on top.
A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment