Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pamper your Locks!!

Ladies, these frigid temperatures have not been very kind and its leaving our hair and skin so dry and thirsty. Let's give our hair a little love this weekend, It’s exhausted! This do-it-yourself home mask will leave your hair shinny, soft and hydrated and the best part is it’s SO simple!

What you'll need:
•Half an avocado {rich in vitamins and minerals}
•Half a banana {Potassium, vitamin B6}
•1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil {vitamin E}
•1 egg {Rich in fats, proteins & naturally moisturizing}
•A shower cap/or a plastic bag
•20-30 minutes of spare pampering time

**WARNING. I would skip the Banana!! It left chunks in my hair and I had to wash my hair three times to get it out!!! Other then that my hair was left soft and silky.



1. Crush the avocado in a bowl, mix in the other ingredients and combine until you have a smooth creamy texture.


2. Massage into hair from roots to tips.


3. Cover you hair with a shower cap or plastic bag { I know classy right! }



4. Leave in your hair for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Repeat twice a month to maintain healthy hair.

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment