Friday, January 4, 2013

Apartment{for rent}please

We really need a change of scenery as well maybe a little extra cash in our pockets & shorter commutes { meaning more cuddle time with my sweetie bear }... but the thought of trying to find an apartment in the city makes me cringe maybe even break out into hives.
You'd think I'd have this moving thing down pat seeing as most of my childhood my family moved quite often which I actually enjoyed, I loved always getting a new bedroom and making new friends. As I get older though I've grown to hate it more and more. My 4 years of college I moved to a different student house every year seemed pretty routine pack up my room and move, simple! Now we have an ENTIRE apartment to pack up...ugh I dred the thought of it then the stress of the actually moving day!!
Yesterday I thought I would make the first move {no pun intended} and start our search, I called at least 7 places only 1 person actually answered the phone and the price was way higher then advertised... Its pretty frustrating but Its just the beginning of this journey so wish us luck!!!

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment