Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cheap Tuesdays

We're going to the movies!!! We call it cheap Tuesday because its half price to see a movie, is it like that at all movie theatres?
My mama gave J { us } movie gift cards for Christmas so we've been using them up. There are so many good movies out right now that I decided to make choosing more fun we'd draw the names from a hat to decide which movie to watch. Last Tuesday we saw 'This is 40' it was good however I did cry, I know who cries during a comedy?!? This girl does! Anyways last night we watched 'Django' it was such a good movie although the shooting seen was far too long it felt like a family guy scene being dragged out but other then that it was pretty good. If you are offended easily I don't recommend it as they use the 'N' word quite often also make sure you take a trip to the washroom before you find your seats as this movie is looong, like 3 hours long!

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment