Friday, January 4, 2013

Gotta get down on Friday

TGIF!!! This was my first week back to work, mind you it was only 3.5 days this week because of New Years but seriously... Trying to recover from the holiday's, although I crave consistency and schedules its has been sooooo hard getting back into routine thank goodness we've made it.

Yesterday J came down to my work to surprise me after his shift and brought me Chipotle Mmmmm so sweet of him it sure was delish!!!! After I was done work we took a little stroll around Yorkville in search for a pair of boots for him, you'd be surprised how hard it was to find a nice good quality decently priced pair of winter boots for a men! He finally settled on a really nice pair of Timberlands from The Hudson Bay Company we even scored a boxing week sale of 40% off!

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment