Thursday, January 3, 2013

We've been around

I cannot believe were nearing the end of the first week of January already where is time going?? Its been quite nice getting to spent all this extra time at home with the husband over the holidays, We're not use to seeing each other as much with his day & night shift changes. For Christmas J bought me a juicer and we've been experimenting with different fruits and veggie recipes. If you guys have any please share in comments we'd love to try them out.

While we were heading downtown for NYE we stopped at Aroma in the Eaton's Centre to grab a quick bite. We had searched most of the Entertainment District looking for a good sandwich shop but most places had closed up early because it was New Years Eve. Needless to say our two half sandwiches and what appeared to be day old mushroom soup were so not worth the $19 bucks a roos spent! We wont be returning!!

Also we got to a see quick Disney on Ice performance while waiting for the Citytv NYE bash to begin it was honestly the coolest thing ever! I felt like a kid again. My face lit up and I couldn't get the smile off my face, ducking and peeking around others trying to get a glimpse of all the characters skating around I think I may have to look into taking my 'nieces' to see the real show.

Enjoy a few of the photos from the rest of our night.

A&J




No comments:

Post a Comment