Friday, January 3, 2014

10 Random facts

-ONE- I'm a neat freak and having a messy house stresses me out. 
-TWO- I fall asleep A LOT. I think Ive fallen a sleep at every movie theatre I've been too.
-THREE- I don't like to touch ANY raw meat. But I'll eat my steaks medium rare.
-FOUR- I want to become a mom more then anything in the world. 
-FIVE- I hate going to grocery stores alone
-SIX- I paint my nails far to often. If I chip a nail I'll pick off all the polish and re do them.
-SEVEN- I'm obsessed with Instagram. It's usually the first thing I check on my phone when I wake up.
-EIGHT- I've been dieting on and off since I was 14. I've lost 50lbs since then. 
-NINE- Flying insects freak me out. YES even Butterflies FREAK ME OUT.
-TEN- I only drink water and coffee. {some times alcohol}

No comments:

Post a Comment