Friday, January 31, 2014

THE LIVE FIT PROGRAM Week 3 & 4

 

WOW 28 days so far and I'm still loving this program!

Time really does fly by, the next 2 days are my rest days and thats the end of phase-1 of Jamie Easons LiveFit Trainer Three Phase program!

One month down 2 more to go until Thailand! WOO WHOO!!!!



Week 3 OK so I only lost 1lb this week {thats a total of 5lbs lost} I have to say it has been a struggle, one day I gain 1lb then next day I lose it-Very frustrating, but HEY 5lbs is better than NO pounds. This being said I'm starting to lose hope, not motivation because I'm continuing with my workouts 100% but I just hope at the end of this I will have a transformed body to show for it. Ive added my BCAA pre workout and protein shake post workout also I need to be more strict with my diet I feel like I'm going to continually say this, but seriously when am I going to get my sh*t together?!? I'm eating ALOT healthier then I ever did but I'm not follow the LF food plan it is just alot of food to consume so basically my meals are the same as last weeks. I branched out and went to a vegetarian restaurant with the husband one night for dinner and even enjoyed some delicious healthy carrot cake for dessert.{I think I even lost 1lbs that night}

△△ Quinoa Onion Rings △△


Week 4 Still sitting strong at my 5lb weight loss. I've regained a bit of hope now nearing the end of week 4 I feel much stronger and my waist seems slimmer. I never took measurements only 'before' photos so I'm only able to tell by the way my clothes are fitting. I must say I think leg day is my favourite. This week was a bit challenging only because I decided last minute to donate blood {for the first time} and actually passed out afterwards. I didn't realize how weak it would actually make me as well I was out of commission that night and the next morning... {you all know I love my morning workouts} anyways it worked out just fine, I skipped yoga that night and ended up doing my workout the next evening. I'm actually looking forward to phase 2 we add cardio in and I'm really  hoping I start shedding some fat and my muscle will show more definition. Thank the lord for my husband who has been so supportive and super encouraging and even helping prepare my meals! It’s so great to know that he is cheering me on!
△△ A few meals from the week △△
 
 




△△ OH! almost forgot I received these in the mail from Quest Nutrition. Look for a blog review soon. SOOO excited to try Quest bars, Ive never had them before. △△
Check back in two more week for yet another bi weekly update. You can also follow me on Instagram to see my updates. @ashleajasper


No comments:

Post a Comment