Tuesday, January 7, 2014

85 days of the rest of my life

Today I wanted to post about something a little bit different it is officially 85 days until our Thailand trip April 2nd!!! woo whoo

I made a commitment to myself January 1st 2014 that I would finally REALLY make health and fitness a priority in my life. that being said, I feel like in order to keep myself accountable I would need some record which is why I'm writing this post.  I discovered Jamie Eason's livefit its a 12 week trainer program It consists of 3 phases with training, Nutrition & Supplements. You can learn more about the program on the website. bodybuilding.com I will post weekly updates and check ins of how I'm doing and if I'm staying on track.
 Jamie Eason's Livefit Trainer
 
Today was my first day training it went well the only struggle I feel I may have is the Nutrition part of the program because lifting weights requires you to eat way more Calories which I'm not use to. but hopefully with time I will be OK. I'll keep you updated and let you know how my first week on the program went. As of right now I'm not comfortable posting before photos but at the end of the 12 weeks or when I begin to see progress I may post before and afters.



No comments:

Post a Comment